Friday, November 18, 2016

Cheesy Pesto Garlic Bread

Pesto Garlic Cheesy Bread
I threw this little goody together for dinner last night and the family LOVED it.

For this recipe you will need:
Refrigerator Crescent Rolls
Pesto Sauce
Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
Cookie Sheet
Oven

Start with a can of store bought crescent rolls.

Crescent Rolls
Spread rolls out on an ungreased cookie sheet in the shape or a circle.  The wide edges of the rolls should overlap.

Lay out the rolls

Add Pesto Sauce.

I like this kind

Add as much pesto as you like.

Add shredded mozzarella cheese.

Add the cheese

Fold the long points of the rolls towards the center of the circle.

Fold over
Bake in a 350 degree oven for about 12 minutes.

Ready to Bake
This looked SO messy when I put it in the oven.  It came out just fine!

Done!

I wanted to get pictures of this all cut up on a plate.  My family ate it to fast for me to take a picture.

Serving Suggestion:
This roll would go great with my Skillet Lasagna!

Skillet Lasagna


For more delicious recipes, click HERE!


No comments:

Post a Comment