Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Five Things Friday!

I am following the lead of one of my favorite bloggers and I'm posting posting my own 5 things Fridays.

1.  Yesterday I was finally able to score a membership to Restaurant Depot.  I LOVE this place.  You kind of risk life and limb going in there, but it's AWESOME!!!  Think Costco or Sam's club with more bulk and lower prices.  This place is NOT kid friendly.  They drive those fork lift's like manics but I'm perfectly willing to risk life and limb to get good quality food at wholesale prices.  I'm going back there go get more food/housewares. 

2.  I'm making room in my freezer for my Restaurant Depot finds.

3.  I have been making rag dolls.  So I'll be doing more of that this weekend.

4.  I have an apple picking trip coming up with my mom's group so I will be finding more yummy apple recipes.

5.  I want to make a giant batch of pasta sauce from the tomatoes from my garden.  I have maybe 10 lbs of plum tomatoes and I think pasta sauce is they way to go.

Please post your 5 things Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment